The Reflow Controller is specifically designed to control the soldering of surface mount technology (SMT) components onto pc-boards using a small batch compact oven. The controller follows the correct temperature profile for SMT soldering. This allows for production quality prototyping or small batch manufacturing to be completed effortlessly.
The Reflow Controller is intended to be used by hobbyist, technicians, engineers and the like for prototype or low volume assembly of pc-boards with SMT components.
The Reflow Controller constantly monitors the temperature inside the oven and using a PID control algorithm, tracks the reflow soldering profile ensuring components are not over heated or over stressed during the soldering process.
- LCD display of temperature and state
- LED state indication
- USB connectivity for monitoring/controlling
- Optional RF connectivity (433MHz transceiver)
- 1x Reflow Controller unit
- 1x IEC C14 Male cable mount connector
- 1x 1.8m 3 Pin Plug to IEC C13 Female cable
- 1x 1.0m K-Type temperature sensor
- 1x Oven mounting bracket
- 1x User manual
- Brand: NSB Electronics
- Product Code: NSB006
- Availability: 8